Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Muddiest Points Zotero CiteuLike

This was an interesting assignment, but frustrating at the same time. I seemed to click buttons on "instinct", rather than really knowing what to do. The tutorials were not working for me. Thanks to Tamoul who explained how to add the "bib" extension to the files in Zotero. Thank you, Thank you.

I work on computers but in a narrow scope; here I learned to search, add and then import/export my 'library'. The use of 'import/export' terms seems strange; it has a business connotation to me, ie, import/export business, but probably makes sense because of the actions involved.

1 comment:

Nelida in the World of Information Science said...

I also have to give a special thanks to Tamoul without her I would have never figured out this assignment. Tamoul was nice enough to sit with me during her lunch break. I agree with you this was an interesting assignment, but frustrating at the same time….